Last updated: November 17, 2016.
The following outlines which personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and how it will be stored and processed.
Please read it carefully!
Data we collect from you
When you use and interact with our site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our site, especially at the time of signing up for an account or inquiring about information.
- If you contact us via phone or email, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise.
- Information about the device which you use to access our page, including unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information.
- When using location-based services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. Most devices will acquire your acceptance before exposing your location but this is not within our responsibility. We recommend not to use our service if you are not fine with sharing your location.
Where we store your data
How we use your data
We will use your email address to communicate with you, send you updates about our service and provide you with relevant offers from our service partners. If not specifically stated otherwise we do not share your email address with anyone, communication with third party services outside of our page always goes through us.
Data you add to your profile besides your email address, like profile picture, username etc. will be publicly visible to all users of our website.
Disclosure of information
We won't disclose any of your private information without your prior confirmation. Please note however that some of the integrated third party services might very well do so. Please refer to their privacy policies for further information. Please also have a look at the sections "Facebook login and import" and "third party widgets" with regards to these issues.
Server log files
In order to monitor usage and problems of this site we store so-called server log files, which your browser transmits automatically while using the website. The collected information is generally not associated with personal data and or other data sources. However, there might be exceptions in the case of suspected misuse or illegal actions.
The collected information comprises:
- Brower type / version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the system executing requests
- Timestamps of requests
Among the used cookies are also cookies from third party services that store and transmit data which we have no control of. Please refer to the privacy- and cookie policies of those services (listed below) for more details. Also refer to the 'Widgets' section for more information about cookies used by third party widgets.
Facebook login and import
If you sign up with Facebook or import events from Facebook, Facebook will ask you to grant our service access to some personal information of you. If you grant these access rights the stated personal information will be imported from Facebook and stored on our servers. So please think carefully about it and do not use this feature if you do not agree with the above.
Third party widgets
We integrate widgets of the following services (either already or in future releases):
- Google Maps
Access to information
You have the right to access any information held about you. To do so please contact us via the email address at the end of this page or via the contact details under Impressum. We charge a service fee of 10,- € to cover our cost for compiling this information.
Changes to this policy
Any changes that we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, sent to you by email. You can find a timestamp of the latest updates on top of this page.
If you have any questions about the above policies, please contact us at